Association of Chief Financial Officers Germany (GEFIU)
Asecuris Asset Management Advisory GmbH
60594 Frankfurt am Main
Association General Enquiries
Missis Christiane Ditthardt
Association Technical Enquiries
As of November 2017, headcount 175 members
Die Gesellschaft für Finanzwirtschaft in der Unternehmensführung e.V. (GEFIU), in English official association name „The Association of Chief Financial Officers Germany (GEFIU)“, has some 175 members who are chief financial officers or finance directors of German industrial and trading companies as well as insurance companies, banks and other services companies. No consultant companies.
Since 1984, every year an unique three and a half day High Level Seminar for junior high potential finance employees and for finance managers, from industrial corporations.
5 Working committees, meeting several times per year, on:
- External Corporate Accounting
- Capital Markets
- Leasing and Asset Finance
- Functions and Organisation of Finance and Treasury Activities in Multi-Divisional Corporation Groups
- Medium Sized Corporations
Special Half Day Working Meeting, and Networking Meeting in 2017 on the subjects:
- Company Siltronic AG: Strategy, Financing, Capital Market Communication
- Tax Compliance with Domestic Tax Authorities
Board of Management: Members are elected every year, for one year. Members can be re-elected repeatedly.
- Helmut Schnabel, Managing Director, Asecuris Asset Management Advisory GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, Chairman GEFIU
- Ingo Bank, Chief Financial Officer, OSRAM Licht AG, Munich
- Ralph Dihlmann, Chief Financial Officer, WEPA Industrieholding SE, Amberg
- Prof. Dr. Michael Heise, Chief Financial Officer, Allianz SE, Munich
- Rainer Irle, Chief Financial Officer, Siltronic AG, Munich
- Dr. Stephan Meeder, Chief Financial Officer, CropEnergies AG, Mannheim
- Dr. Michael Schneider, Chief Financial Officer, NORMA GROUP SE, Maintal
- Dr. Matthias Zieschang, Chief Financial Officer, Fraport AG, Frankfurt am Main
Annual report printed about association activities (German language only).
Friday, November 17, 2017
Thursday, November 15, 2018