Code of Ethics
The member associations of IGTA support the following general principles:
- Members shall exemplify the skills of the profession and act at all times with integrity, care and diligence
- Members shall seek to maintain and improve their professional knowledge, skills and competence
- Members shall observe legislation and regulation that governs their respective activities, as well as the spirit of the law and contemporary market practice
- Members shall consider the effect of their actions on all relevant stakeholders and declare to those parties any conflict of interest
- Members shall exercise a duty of care such that their activities are capable of close public scrutiny.